Translator from GOOGLE

Au Vent Fou

Au Vent Fou = to the crazy winds 
sounds almost "American Indian" in English

C'est la seule place ou j'ai m'acheté une planche neuve et aussi une voile neuve (avec le mât, ect).
translation ...
It is the ONLY shop where I purchased a new sailboard and a new sail (mast + accessories)

Pour vous donner une idée à qu'ils addressent leur philosophie de PAV:
To give you an idea of their windsurf philosophie:



My interpretation of their message : GET ON THE WATER, It's easy :-)

Malheureusement aujourd'hui, le 31 aout 2019 les portes d'aventfou se ferment pour la dernière fois.
Sadly on this day, the 31st of August 2019, the auventfou doors closed for the last time.
après 35 ans - after 35 years of service ...

Maintenant c'est fermé
--------CLOSED--------

Je n'ai pas des photos d'Yvan et René qui m'ont encouragé BEAUCOUP dans le beau sport de planche à voile !! I do not have pics of Yvan and René who gave me LOTSA encouragement ...

I bought a small RDM extension that I did not even need - just to say that I bought something on the last day... He met my wife again and told her that I looked like a windsurfer and was "one of a kind" in English - I never spoke English with Yvan ...

Ceci est juste pour faire un petit merci qui represent un grand !!

MERCI !!!

All this is just a small representation of the BIG thank you I wish to extend !!!

Maintenant il faut se voir sur l'eau !!! Surtout Yvan à OKA ...

Here is their youtube channel - hope they keep adding :-)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-JyXjN1TzrrGQZwA_mvoqQ

No comments :

Post a Comment

all comments are now moderated = sorry.
due to comment spam
MUST have google account ...