Translator from GOOGLE

.....30 septembre = Orange T-shirt Day !!

 the above pic is the window of the old McDo
that was at SW corner across from Alexis Nihon

The above are the tribes of Québec ... ... I found that information outside the RoundHouse Café which is at the corner of Atwater and Ste-Catherine - on the SE corner = behind the Metro entrance.

If you have never seen The RoundHouse Café before (like me), please check it out !!!


Kanesatake/OKA and Kahnawake/MercierBridgeArea are the names of the Mohawk/Kanien'keha:ka villages near Montréal 

Si vous ne le savez pas ... le 30 septembre est "Orange T-shirt Day" pour supporter l'histoire triste.

We cannot change history. We can only fix relationships !! Water and music are the best healers ... (maybe cannabis can help too ?? lol) and today I was told I am "a white dude with an aboriginal name" = Joe Windsurfer. That and my visit to the RoundHouse Café made my day

No comments :

Post a Comment

all comments are now moderated = sorry.
due to comment spam
MUST have google account ...